Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Three Seam quilt

Remember that 3 seam block, well it has become bigger, I used a charm pack to do the centre and went on from there. I can't remember the name of the charm pack, and there is no more of it, so now I will have to find something else to go with the centre. The top photo is what I have so far, the other is a print from EQ7 of how I want it to look when it is done. I have the dark brown fabric and the lighter one picked out, but nothing for the outer border just yet. It is just sort of falling together when I get to the next bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the quilt, very pretty!

About Me

My photo
I am a mum of five and a grandma to eight, Four boys and four girls. I live with my Husband and the two youngest children, and four poodles. We reside in a tiny town near the Snowy Mountains in NSW My Passion is creating, the only time I am not is when it gets too hot and then I am just listless. I usually have far to many projects going at once, because there is always one more that catches my eye.