Sunday, March 27, 2011

Carpenter's Square

I have already posted a photo of this in the making, here it is complete.

I saw this block on someones Blog, and I can't find where it was now, ( so I apologise profusely to the lovely lady who helped me make it) Anyhow it is done now and quilted. I did have a little trouble with it because I had to make two of the blocks different to the other two so that all the lines matched up, but it all worked well in the end. I am very happy with it, and it is the size for a bassinet or a cot quilt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that's the Over and Under pattern I had posted about. You did a great job.

About Me

My photo
I am a mum of five and a grandma to eight, Four boys and four girls. I live with my Husband and the two youngest children, and four poodles. We reside in a tiny town near the Snowy Mountains in NSW My Passion is creating, the only time I am not is when it gets too hot and then I am just listless. I usually have far to many projects going at once, because there is always one more that catches my eye.