Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Bag for Alice

I had a  request order from my Mother in law to make a bag for her friend for Christmas, It is done, twice. The first time I made the handles the size the pattern said and that was too short according to the boss. So unpicked it all and redid them and made them heaps longer (6") I added pockets two on the outside and one inside, plus a tab to hang the car keys off (top of bag on the left).

I discovered it hurts a lot when one sticks a brand new unpicker in their thumb. Ouch.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mum of five and a grandma to eight, Four boys and four girls. I live with my Husband and the two youngest children, and four poodles. We reside in a tiny town near the Snowy Mountains in NSW My Passion is creating, the only time I am not is when it gets too hot and then I am just listless. I usually have far to many projects going at once, because there is always one more that catches my eye.