Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fabric


Last week I was looking for a piece of fabric, and I knew it was there somewhere but I just could not find it, (it was in a safe place). So.......... I decided that my fat quarters needed sorting, and here is the result, I ended up buying a new plastic box to put them in, it is about half an inch too big to fit properly on the top of my tea trolley. I have decide that it would not be a good idea to count them, because then I might have to work out how much I spent.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow looks like my favourite quilt shop !
clares craftroom

Vicki ♥ said...

Love your stash Marg....and you are going to have to get more of the plastic holders :)

miss~nance said...

NOW thats a stash.

About Me

My photo
I am a mum of five and a grandma to eight, Four boys and four girls. I live with my Husband and the two youngest children, and four poodles. We reside in a tiny town near the Snowy Mountains in NSW My Passion is creating, the only time I am not is when it gets too hot and then I am just listless. I usually have far to many projects going at once, because there is always one more that catches my eye.