Friday, February 13, 2009

Row by Row Round Robin




At the moment I am involved in a swap on the Craft Magazines Online Forum , It is a round robin row by row swap, we make our first row, put up a picture of it and then our Journal down the line till it eventually comes home again. I have previously put up a picture of my first row, so I thought it was high time I put in pictures of the ones that some one else has made for me.


Of course I have also made a few for some of the other girls in the swap group.



This was made for Vicki ( I think I should have ironed it before I took the photo)



This one was for Piecemaker ( this time I ironed and then took the photo with a flash)



And one for Linda. I was especially pleased with how this turned out as I have never tried drunkards path before and it was reasonably easy.
I am in the process of making the next one for Duchess, it is getting there, so far I have two of the blocks completed, with three to go. I am using EQ6 for the blocks and I am having some issues with them.

1 comment:

Vicki ♥ said...

I love my row you did for me Marg and yours are looking really really good!!

About Me

My photo
I am a mum of five and a grandma to eight, Four boys and four girls. I live with my Husband and the two youngest children, and four poodles. We reside in a tiny town near the Snowy Mountains in NSW My Passion is creating, the only time I am not is when it gets too hot and then I am just listless. I usually have far to many projects going at once, because there is always one more that catches my eye.