Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Row by Row Round Robin

Last year in March I joined the forum at Craft Magazine, I have joined in a lot of swaps on this forum and thoroughly love doing them. The latest one is a row by row round robin, the first row being made by the eventual owner of the rows (quilt).


I was very good I actually took some photos along the way. I found a celtic pattern that I really liked on my EQ6, but it was for appliquing, and I wanted to peice it instead, so I redrew the pattern and this is the outcome.






lots of bits of fabric








A jigsaw puzzle













one square finished












an alternate one









The finished row.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mum of five and a grandma to eight, Four boys and four girls. I live with my Husband and the two youngest children, and four poodles. We reside in a tiny town near the Snowy Mountains in NSW My Passion is creating, the only time I am not is when it gets too hot and then I am just listless. I usually have far to many projects going at once, because there is always one more that catches my eye.